Saturday 28 July 2007

Torvizcon -day 1



Cool.





well, got here at last.





flight was on time and ok, apart from the fact I was sitting next to mother and baby for 2 1/2 hours... so we had the full cycle from crying to feeding to shiting.





Still here at last.





Wow... what a place. It' stuck in a little valley. Less than 1000 people. Mostly farming. Definately not touristy. Absoltutely awesome.


It's 9.30pm and still 34 degrees in the shade !!!!




My wee villa is the bees knees.... lovely private garden, pool, sun area, shady area... then inside great kitchen, lovely living room opening to a vast balcony and sun deck.





I tell u, this is the sort of place I'd live to own.




That's a pic from the living room balcony.

I've sadly... done a 4 min video of a 'tour round the house'. you can see that here:

http://powerlord.phanfare.com/album/360787#imageID=22468095

Dunno how much use the new mountain bike is gonna get with the heat....

Also, I missed the shops and tomorrow is sunday, so I have to survive on what's in the house till then. Luckily the owners got me a few bits and bobs in, so tonight and knocked up a pork curry with some onions, peppers and spices.

I am still alive after eating it.






No comments: