Friday 19 June 2009

Bugger me, I was in the right place afterall

Tings ave go a big bigger in the last 9 years....

but the old camel bar is still in the middle of it like an old kernel.

I am sitting in the same spot as I was 8 years ago. Sort of rubbishly, 8 years ago I was also sitting at the bar with a laptop around the same size as the one I am writing this one now ( now: acer aspire one, then: sony vaio picturebook). So.. not a lot of progress in some ways tech wise either!

Last time I was here with 3 mates from Pixelpark where I was working at the time: 1 diver, and the 3 of us learning. It was a good week.

I'm looking at the wall, covered in notes from around the world and flags, wishing I contributed something that I could see now, but I didn't unfortunately.

Here.s a piccie of how it is today

No comments: