Friday 21 January 2011

changin' weather

yesterday it was raining and cold - today it is blue skies and roasting.

Some of the guys went over to Sedgefield this morning to do some thermal flying, but I didn't fancy it - thermals not really my bag, and felt a bit rough from the night before (one of the guys was handing out tequila shots...)

Now 4pm and nothing but a very light breeze so I don't think 'the map' will be flyable - I was gonna go up and check but decided on a burger and chips instead. Will pop up top afterwards and see what the score is. It maybe a good night for an evening paramotor flight - too hot just now and probably bumpy with the thermals, but maybe around 6/7pm it could be nice.

I've stuck a new tank on the paramotor, so it should be ready to go. Only thing is that one of the clutch spring clips has broken off - it is still starting fine - just not sure if there is maybe something loose inside the thing now....

No comments: