Monday 17 January 2011

Day 1 Arrived !




Arrived ! in the 20s, pretty cloudy and they've had a lot of rain the last few days, but fingers crossed - should get some flying done.

Jan's letting me hire his paramotor (miniplane) so the plan will be to paramotor some, and paraglide some. That's about as deep as the plan gets at the mo.

If it looks really nice and soarable over Gerick's point, then I'll PG. Maybe Map of Africa too - otherwise I'll get some PPG in.

I want to fly all along the coast - there is a beach almost all the way - so no problems if I need to land out.

Well... expect that I'll then be on a beach miles from the nearest road - but I'll worry about that if it happens.

Feeling pretty knackered though - so need a good nights sleep then we'll see what the weather brings tomorrow (monday).

took a few shots with the DSLR of the burds in the tree outside my window - I tried the same thing last year with the Panny FZ30 bridge camera and almost all of them were blurry. With the faster focusing, faster lenses and larger sensor of the DSLR, I got a few good shots.


No comments: