Wednesday 19 October 2011

3 flights later

yup - got another. thats 3 in a day. not bad. all good takeoffs and landings :-)

best of all, on the last flight, I saw a mother dolphin and 2 babies. and around them were about 30 or 40 little rays (about the size of dinner plates). Obviously dolphins don't eat rays… so that was pretty cool. As I dropped down over the sea closer to them, they came to the surface - I think they must have felt the vibrations of the noise. Sorry no pictures. hopefully when it's sunnier later in week I'll get some pictures.

So, all in all, not a bad day 2 even with the cold and crappy fog. Fingers crossed that tomorrow the weather gets better.

Here's the motor I'm flying. An old fresh breeze thing with a snap100 engine. plenty of power, and quiet - just shitty high hand points.


No comments: