Monday 24 October 2011

San Diego

So - I was booked in for another week at the ppg place - but the room was rubbish, and the weather is rubbish so I decided to call it a day.

I'm back in San Diego now with 3 of the others. One guy, Alan,  is flying back tueday and the other two (Nick and Whitters) are here for another week like me.

We don't really know what we're gonna do for a week to be honest. There's talk of hiring some Harley's but we have no kit with us so we'd need to hire all the  stuff too.

Alternatively could just find a nice hotel and chill for a week, but it's not very warm here - not sitting at the pool weather.

Checked into a Holiday Inn Express near the airport for tonight and tomorrow, not cheap, but it's nice to have a clean room with aircon after being constantly damp for a week.

So, the flying bit is over for sure - and was all very much of an anti-climax. I got 6 flights in the end which was nice, but I can't say I learned anything new really.

No comments: