Monday 9 June 2008

Pretoria, South Africa

I'm in Pretoria, SA.

Business class is  frecking cool.. never been on the top level of a 747 before... lie flat massaging eletric seats, power sockets, video on demand, 3 course meals with wine lists (had some nice vinatage champagne, red wine, cheese and port, etc). I have to say... defnately the way to travel. £2500 for a one way ticket!! - only thing was cause it was last minute I had to go with KLM via amsterdam which was a pain. But I've booked BA direct business class home (£1900).. I could get used to this. The first time I've came off a long haul flight and feeling that I could do a full days work.

I just realised my mail for screwed up before I went and I hadn't seen any of the emails you've sent me in the last few months, so appologies for not replying to anyone. I'll get on it.

Will try and update blog regularily with stuff and pics from around Pretoria

stu

No comments: