Tuesday 13 November 2012

Qualified !!

Well, in what might be the quickest time ever, I have qualified through the whole AFF course, finishing today with the last jump (level 8).

Since I'd done it before, plus I picked it all up quickly, I just did levels 3,5,7 and 8 (a solo).

So now all signed off.

Next step is my A licence. This requires at least 10 more jumps and various other tasks that need to be complete. But I didn't expect to be at that point in 3 days I must admit.

So starting tomorrow, it's solos all the time and getting those jumps in.

sweet.

I'm not allowed to jump with a camera on my helmet till I've done 100 jumps as it's a tangle risk, however I have a cunning plan, which is that I have fitted my camera INSIDE my helmet. So I'll be giving that a try sometime tomorrow probably.

Right now, Skydiver Stu is signing off for a few beers.

stu

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well done fella!

Marcus Tabberer said...

Nice one geezer. Looks like Sebastian to me. Done a few (lot) there in the pasts. Nice video on the L5