Monday 14 July 2008

Bikes

Looked into the bike hire a bit today. There is a company half way between here and Joburg that do a BMW 650GS for 1600R for the weekend (aboot 110 quid).

So plan is to try and get that delivered to the hotel friday evening so I can get an early dawn start on saturday.

This assumes I go to Durban. I've sent my aunt an email, so I'll have to wait and see if it is convienient for that weekend. If not though, I'll still have the bike and go down to the national parks.. I reckon it will be well cool to drive through the national parks on a bike.. loads of great scenery and wildlife... clearly I'll have to be a bit more careful about where I stop than when in a car if I want to avoid getting eaten by lions or stomped by elephants, but will be a larf anyhoo.

No comments: