Friday 25 July 2008

PilanesBerg

Right, saturday sorted!

I have signed up for going to Pilanesberg game reserve:

http://www.pilanesberg-game-reserve.co.za/

It is up near Sun City, about 2 hours from Pretoria.

Rather than faff around with car hire or bikes, etc I have just signed up for a tour.

But for 3x the normal price you get a personal tailor made day, so I went for that.

Get picked up at 6am tomorrow in a car, driven to the park, then I get my own personal tour ranger and car for the day, so looking forward to getting some good pictures.

Pilanesburg is 200 square km, and has all the 'big 5' inc rhino, lions, elephants, giraffes, etc.

Glad I brought the SLR over. And I'll bring my HD video camera too, in case I get lucky and see a hunt or summit.

So, should be posting some cool pictures on sunday (where my plan is to laze aboot the hotel in the sun).

No comments: